Bi-Level,Detached, Contemporary - PENNSAUKEN, NJ
What a beautiful home to call pride of ownership,everything is waiting for you.Remodled Kit.Large open L/R 3nice bedrooms, bath and half,Huge Family Room and a beautiful sitting room for your reading and enjoyment.Gas Hgt. Central Air Imed Poss.
James (Jim) Gilbride, Sales Associate of RE/MAX of Cherry Hill
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Forced Air
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Floors: Carpet - Full; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Eat-In Kitchen; Full Bath; Half Bath; Sitting Room
- HOWARD M. PHIFER M.S.,PENNSAUKEN H.S.,Pennsauken Twp; Pennsauken Twp; Pennsauken Twp,ROOSEVELT E.S.
- HOWARD M. PHIFER M.S.,Pennsauken Twp; Pennsauken Twp; Pennsauken Twp,PENNSAUKEN H.S.,ROOSEVELT E.S.
- ROOSEVELT E.S.,HOWARD M. PHIFER M.S.,PENNSAUKEN H.S.,Pennsauken Twp; Pennsauken Twp; Pennsauken Twp
- ROOSEVELT E.S.,Pennsauken Twp; Pennsauken Twp; Pennsauken Twp,PENNSAUKEN H.S.,HOWARD M. PHIFER M.S.